Plans don't always go to plan, but it's been well worth it to date.
SO what have we been doing
- Updating a customers website - We used to carry out web design and still host websites. We still have a couple of customers, who we look after their websites. They have been busy creating and updating pages. SO these have all (well almost been done)
- Updating the lock out policy for a customer, You can control when your screen saver kicks in from Group Policy, unfortunately, that means if the policy changes we have to update it.
- A customer who is rushing through changes to a Line of Business Application, means we have been ensuring everything is set up correctly and have some work to do to make sure this all runs smoothly.
- The issue with a clients Internet connection look like it is fixed, we were out there yesterday. They get 4Mb and 600Kb which is twice the speed they used to get, and somewhere about 8 times more than they had during the last few months. This goes to prove that you need to keep on at your ISP to get the best, the ISP in question said it was there equipment at fault!
- Answering questions on Office,how do I password protect a document, how do I do this in Excel. Mostly with customer who have now got Office 2007, and can't use the Ribbon interface.
And today off to carry out a site survey at a new customers site.